Our home assessment is an inspection for the purpose of identifying ways to conserve energy, increase comfort, improve indoor air quality and provide all necessary information to engineer the right system and offer alternative energy solutions such as 16 SEER to 20 SEER air conditioning, water heater replacement, attic installation, duct sealing, window tinting, solar electric panels (photovoltaic) and solar hot water. ECM has helped thousands of homeowners achieve a huge monthly savings on their utility bills.
Largest FPL Rebate Contractor in Florida
ECM is one of the largest FPL participating air conditioning contractor in Florida with roughly 3,000-3,500 air conditioning installations per year. We have distinguished ourselves by engineering and designing more high efficiency systems than any other contractor in the state. The bottom line is ECM customers get a better installation and a better return for their investment. ON AVERAGE OUR CUSTOMERS SAVE 30% MORE ON ENERGY BILLS!
in 60 Minutes!
Call ECM Service Team for 30 years worth of expertise and assistance.
Home Survey & Energy Assessment
- Location of old equipment
- Any hot Rooms in your home
- Uneven temperature throughout your home
- Condition of platform & box insulation
- Size of your main supply ductwork trunk system
- Size of your ductwork branch system
- Size of your return ductwork system
- Identify all air leaks in ductwork
- Torn crushed or damaged ducts
- Air flow capacity of existing ductwork
- Identify all duct work air flow deficiencies
- Return ductwork performance improvements
- Supply ductwork performance improvements
- Modification needed to balance air flow
- Return filter grill size per air flow damand
- Electrical wire size needed per code & spces
- Circuit breaker size needed per code & specs