Air conditioning is a science, not a guess. Just because your bulider originally installed your A/C system does not mean its right. A complete home evaluation and energy load calculation is required in order to size the equipment properly. Over sizing or under sizing will affect your comfort, energy cost and humidity level.
In order to determine the right size equipment for your home, we must first survey your home, lifestyle, and equipment.
Our survey will answer these questions:
- How to enhance your comfort and lifestyle
- How to identify special needs of occupants
- How to improve the health of your family with a cleaner indoor air environment
- How to minimize your electric bills
- How to match the right size equipment for your home
- How to design the equipment for maximum humidity control
- How to comply with all manufacturers specifications
- How to comply with all electrical and mechanical codes
- How to comply with all safety codes
- How to correct uneven air flow and hot rooms
- How to control dust, humidity and mold